Auto Insurance Information
Why do you need auto insurance?
It’s really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What’s the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Thank you for your interest in Baldwin Insurance Agency. We make the quote process quick and easy, begin your quote today! If you would like to speak to an insurance professional please call our office at 816-628-0092 or you can email your questions and an agent will reply promptly.
Providing Experienced Insurance Coverage to:
Alma, Bates City, Belton, Bogard, Bosworth, Braymer, Breckenridge, Brookfield, Brunswick, Buckner, Camden, Carrollton, Centerview, Chillicothe, Columbia, Corder, Dover, Excelsior Springs, Gallatin, Grain Valley, Greenview, Greenwood, Hamilton, Hardin, Harrisonville, Henrietta, Higginsville, Holden, Holt, Jefferson City, Joplin, Kansas City, Kearney, Kidder, Kingston, Lathrop, Lawson, Lee’s Summit, Levasy, Lexington, Liberty, Lone Jack, Marshall, Maryville, Mayview, Missouri City, Napoleon, Oak Grove, Odessa, Orrick, Peculiar, Platte City, Plattsburg, Polo, Raymore, Rayville, Richmond, Savannah, Sedalia, Sibley, Smithville, Stet, Sugar Creek, Tina, Tracy, Trenton, Unity Village, Unity School, Wakenda, Wellington, Weston, Gower, Trimble, Edergton, Plattewoods, Parkville, Stewartsville, Osborn, Turney, Knoxville.