Business & Commercial Insurance Information
If you have a personal umbrella liability policy, there’s generally an exclusion for business-related liability. Make sure you have sufficient auto liability coverage.
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy’s limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Workers compensation laws were created to ensure that employees who are injured on the job are provided with fixed monetary awards. This eliminates the need for litigation and creates an easier process for the employee. It also helps control the financial risks for employers since many states limit the amount an injured employee can recover from an employer.
Don’t Leave Your Business or Employees Unprotected! Know the facts about workers comp.
Thank you for your interest in Baldwin Insurance Agency. We make the quote process quick and easy, use any quote form above and begin your quote today! If you would like to speak to an insurance professional please call our office at 816-628-0092 or you can email your questions and an agent will reply promptly.
Providing Experienced Insurance Coverage to:
Alma, Bates City, Belton, Bogard, Bosworth, Braymer, Breckenridge, Brookfield, Brunswick, Buckner, Camden, Carrollton, Centerview, Chillicothe, Columbia, Corder, Dover, Excelsior Springs, Gallatin, Grain Valley, Greenview, Greenwood, Hamilton, Hardin, Harrisonville, Henrietta, Higginsville, Holden, Holt, Jefferson City, Joplin, Kansas City, Kearney, Kidder, Kingston, Lathrop, Lawson, Lee’s Summit, Levasy, Lexington, Liberty, Lone Jack, Marshall, Maryville, Mayview, Missouri City, Napoleon, Oak Grove, Odessa, Orrick, Peculiar, Platte City, Plattsburg, Polo, Raymore, Rayville, Richmond, Savannah, Sedalia, Sibley, Smithville, Stet, Sugar Creek, Tina, Tracy, Trenton, Unity Village, Unity School, Wakenda, Wellington, Weston, Gower, Trimble, Edergton, Plattewoods, Parkville, Stewartsville, Osborn, Turney, Knoxville.